Help! I need a Tiler
A reputable tiler who stands by their workmanship is hard to come by. Before employing a tiler here are a few helpful hints to consider.
- Does the tiler follow Australian Standards (e.g., floor preparation, expansion joints, etc)?
- Has the tiler laid the product you wish to use before?
- Does the fixing system (waterproofing, glue, grout, etc) come with a guarantee?
- Will the tiler provide a written guarantee on completion of their work?
- Will the tiler provide you with references/contacts of previous jobs they have done?
If all that might be too hard we've made it a little easier for you by compiling a list of Tile People recommended tiler's. From our customer's feedback, these tilers have consistently done quality work over the years. We call these tilers "Friends of the Tile People" because they believe in our pledge to give you, the customer, the BEST in service, advice, quality and value for money*
Just scan to The Tile People store nearest to you to find your local tiler, and to keep us all on our toes, we recommend that once your project is complete that you let us know how it went by filling out our feedback form so that we can continue to provide you with the best contacts in the trade.
*Please note that the tilers listed do not work for, or are subcontractors of The Tile People, and while the majority of these tilers are old friends of The Tile People, we can't be held responsible for the quality of their work. So we strongly recommend that you ask for references and choose a tiler that you feel comfortable with. If a phone number seems disconnected or unavailable, please contact your nearest Tile People store so that we can help you.